Are you looking for some guidance on your Journey to Self?
The Yogi Transformation 8-Week Online Training Program will offer you a step by step plan to begin. If your goal is to expand your knowledge of the practice and develop skills for your own personal transformation, then the Yogi Transformation Training Program was created with you in mind!
Considering the 200-Hour Certification Program?
This is a great entry-level program if you are considering a full 200-hour teacher training in the future but would like to try it on to see how it fits first. It offers components of the 200- hour certification without the teaching part.
This program includes 1-1 Live Customized Sessions covering Personal Postural Alignment Assessments & Injury Prevention, Meditation techniques and Yoga Philosophy that will help you to overcome negative beliefs and change habitual patterns that keep you ‘stuck’. In addition we will work on goal setting, creating a personalize practice that is custom fit for YOU. Live stream and pre-recorded yoga classes are also included for the duration of program.
If you decide at a later date that you would like to complete a full 200-hour teacher training certification program, all hours and part of the cost can be applied to the training program.*
- Intro/Goal Setting Session
- Meditation Lecture
- 6 Principles of Alignment with instructional videos to transform your existing or new yoga practice
- 6 Weakest Links to Prevent Injury or Help Heal Existing Ones (or even avoid them all together!)
- 6- Pre-recorded yoga classes covering specific principles and weakest links for each pose type
- Live Streamed Yoga Classes from the time of sign up until the end of the program.
- Philosophy Lectures on the 5 Pranas and Subtle Bodies to Enhance the Yoga and Meditation Practice
- Create a Customized Routine including Breathing/Meditation Practices and a Sequence That Meets Your Specific Needs
*In order to apply the hours and receive a discount on the 200-hour training, sign up would need to be no later than 4 weeks after the completion of the YTP program.
Hi! I’m Laurie Ahlemann. My goal, since my humble beginnings was to meet each student exactly where they are on their yogic journey. Through trial and error, I was able to create a teaching blueprint that I am able to recreate time and time again that makes sequencing, cueing and theming so easy for new teachers and the students hearing them. This is what I share with you in all of my program offerings.
I am a 500-hour certified yoga teacher with additional certifications in Trauma-Informed Yoga and Yin Yoga. I am also an Adjunct Professor at Hofstra University where I teach Postural Alignment, Injury Prevention, Yoga Philosophy and Meditation Techniques for Stress Reduction.
Click HERE to see my full bio.
Long Island Yoga School ©2007 – 2020 All Rights Reserved